|Age||28 (Harrowing Hope) |
|Family||Jay - Brother |
Amber - Girlfriend (Deceased)
Unnamed Brother (Deceased)
Unnamed Daughter (Deceased)
|First Appearance||Ascension Chapter 8: Harrowing Hope|
|Last Appearance||Towards the End of Our Days Chapter 25: Demon|
|Cause of Death||Bitten on the neck by a biter, stabbed in the head by Amber before reanimation|
|Date of Death||Thursday, June 8th, 2021|
|Series lifespan||"Harrowing Hope" to "Demon"|
- "We've come so far Amber. I'm not going to back down now. I'm sorry Amber..."
- —Ben to Amber about the riot.
Ben Rollens was first introduced in Chapter 8: Harrowing Hope, and is a major protagonist in Ascension, Inducia Chronicles and End Of Days. Not much is known of Ben's life prior to the apocalypse, aside from the fact that he was a welder. Ben kept to himself for most of the time since his introduction. Ben and Amber quickly developed a romantic relationship, both of them seeing themselves as the outsiders of the group. He remained a loner throughout his life in the series however.
Nothing is known about Ben's life prior to the outbreak besides that he had a daughter and was a thermite welder. He and his brother Jay lived a horrible childhood with an abusive father.
Harrowing Hope to SchizophreniaEdit
To be Added
- Zombies (Alive)
- Amber (Before Reanimation)
his list shows the victims Ben has killed:
- Donnovan Kenny (Indirectly Caused)
- Several Fort Bliss guards
- Several unnamed Inducia residents (Alive and Zombified)
- Several unnamed Rubicon residents (Alive and Zombified)
- The Inducia Chronicles
- Towards the End of Our Days