|Age||Mid to Late 20's|
|Occupation||Police Officer (Pre-apocalypse)|
|Family||Jane - Sister (Deceased) |
Ben - Boyfriend (Deceased)
|First Appearance||Ascension Chapter 9: Schizophrenia|
|Last Appearance||End Of Days Chapter 70: Monster|
|Cause of Death||Shot in the head by unnamed soldier|
|Date of Death||June 8th 2022|
|Series lifespan||"Schizophrenia" to "Monster"|
- "I-It's okay Jay. I'm going...I'm going to go take care of Ben...You...You don't have to worry about him being alone anymore..."
- —Amber to Jay aboout Ben before her death.
Amber was first introduced in Chapter 9: Schizophrenia, and has developed into a key protagonist within the Ascension and Towards the End of Our Days. Upon her introduction, Amber encountered Jim and Lei whilst searching for Donnovan, Ben and Robert, who had all been kidnapped and maimed by the psychotic Martin. Following the psychologically scarring events with Martin, Amber and Ben quickly formed a relationship, seeing themselves as the outsiders of the group.
Nothing is known about Amber's life prior to the outbreak besides that she lived with her sister Jane and had two elderly parents.
To be Added
- Unnamed Soldier
this list shows the victims Amber has killed:
- Officer George Daniels
- Ben Rollens (Before Reanimation)
- Justine (Before Reanimation)
- Emma (Caused)
- Paula (Caused)
- Scott (Caused)
- Kaleb (Zombified)
- Melannie (Before Reanimation)
- Several unnamed soldiers (Alive and Zombified)
- Several unnamed Rubicon residents (Alive and Zombified)
- Several unnamed guards (Alive and Zombified)
- Towards the End of Our Days